Statistics(I) & Statistics(II) pdf download click below:
Read STATISTICS-I notes
Course Description : This course contains basics of statistics, descriptive statistics, probability, sampling, random variables and mathematical expectations, probability distribution, correlation and regression.
Read STATISTICS-II notes
Course Description: The course consists of concepts of sampling, testing hypothesis, parametric and non parametric tests, correlation and regression, experimental designs and stochastic processes.
- What is parametric and non-parametric test?
- Hypothesis Testing in statistics
- sampling technique in statistics
- Sample in statistics and its type
- Sampling in Statistics With advantage, disadvantage, objectives
- method of collection Primary data and secondary data
- Data and Variable in statistics with its type, example
- scales of measurement (Nominal, Ordinal, Interval, Ratio)
- Introduction for statistics With its important, types, Function
- Measure of dispersion with types, formula
- Types of population in statistics with example
- Random variable and mathematical expectation
- A guide to Probability in statistics
- types of frequency distribution in statistics with example: